About Me

My photo
18. the worst at taking compliments.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Supernatural!

hey! you guys must know about an American tv series Supernatural, 'aight?
yes, I'm a fan
I have almost aaaaaaalll of the DVDs..........well, except season 6._.

so, yes, I wanna tell you about a cool site to watching video streaming of Supernatural. complete! try to click this --> "watch-supernatural-streaming"

what do you think? it's much easier than you thought. well, I'm buffering eps 1 season 6 right now, so I spend my time a while to post this☺

FYI, my twitter username is @sekarcastiel because that's my real name 'Sekar' and also I put one of my favorite character's name from Supernatural: 'Castiel'. played by Misha Collins as an angel to help Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) to stop the apocalypse.

woops, done for today, I'm watching~

No comments:

Post a Comment